When you create and schedule a job you have the ability to set a recurrence down the bottom of the page. If you turn this feature on, the recurrence engine predicts the most likely recurrence, based on the start date – weekly, fortnightly, four-weekly or monthly. If none of these suit, click "Custom' to create your own daily, weekly, monthly or yearly recurrence. The recurring job will be set to never end unless you specify an end date or for the job series to end after a number of visits.
Changing to a new tech
- Find the job you want to reassign in the Day view of the Calendar or the At a glance view
- Drag the job to the schedule of the tech you want to reassign to recurring job to You’ll be asked if you want to reassign just that visit or all the jobs in the series - select this and following jobs
Changing to a different day
- Find the recurring job in the week or month view of the calendar or in the At a glance view Drag the job block to a different day You’ll be asked if you want to reassign just that visit or all the jobs in the series - select this and following jobs: All jobs in the series scheduled to occur after the job you have dragged will now happen on the new day.
Changing the frequency of a recurring job
- Find and open the job from the Recurrence dashboard
- To change the frequency for all jobs in the series click Yes on the dialogue box that appears - to change the frequency from a specific date (eg increasing the frequency of a service during summer months) click “Following jobs from selected date” then Yes
- Select one of the suggested recurrence patterns or select Custom to define your own
- Click the Save button
- You will be taken back to the Recurrence Dashboard - click the refresh button to ensure you see the changes reflected in the list