Tapping the quotes icon on the bottom menu shows a list of all your open quotes, with the most recent at the top. You'll see the date the quote was created, the type of job, the customer the quote was issued to and the amount quoted. There are also icons to indicate that a quote has been sent to the customer or approved.
Swiping to the left of a quote allows you to delete it.
Opening the quote shows the status of the quote at the top of the screen either Quote sent to the contact, Approved quote or Draft quote.
Scrolling down you'll see the quote details and can add any notes which will be carried through when the job is approved and scheduled.
If the quote is in Draft you can add and remove tasks and products and make any adjustments to line items.
At the bottom of the Edit quote screen you can perform actions depending on the status of the quote.
|Review and send
Finalise quote and send to customer
Convert quote to a job
Make adjustments to quote
Quote will be deleted
Status will change to Approved and can then be scheduled
|Save as draft
When a quote has a status of Sent or Approved you'll be able to schedule the work and convert the quote to a job.
Select Schedule from the dropdown menu at the bottom of the Edit Quote screen and hit Submit Action.
You'll then be able to make any adjustments to the tasks you'll be undertaking, add notes and change the invoice line items if required, before selecting a time slot for the job.
- From the quotes list screen, tap the plus icon in the top right of the screen.
- Select the pool you want to issue the quote and if there are multiple linked contacts, the appropriate contact to send the quote to.
- Select a job template to issue a quote for and add, remove or edit tasks as required.
- Add any notes to carry through to the job once the quote is approved.
- Edit line items and hit the ADD PRODUCT link to add more either by searching your inventory, scanning a barcode or creating a custom item.
- Set an action for the quote: Save as Draft if you want to come back and make further changes to the quote later or Review and Send to issue the quote to the customer straightaway.
Preview and Send quoteWhen previewing the quote, you'll see the contact details for the customer you're sending the quote to, and can change the contact if there are multiple contacts linked to the pool.
You will see all the jobs created, quotes issued and invoices sent to the related contact.
Tap Pools in the bottom menu bar and find the contact you want to view the quotes for. Scroll to the bottom of the pool details screen and tap on the JOBS/QUOTES/INVOICES button.
You will see all the jobs created for the pool and the quotes issued and invoices sent to all contacts linked to the pools